Sunday, August 08, 2010

Vanilla Mint

More trending going on with my life. I'm unknowingly pairing with peppermint and vanilla all the time. I just found a packet of cocoa in the cupboard: White Chocolate Vanilla and Peppermint.

I think I might have been swindled into buying all three of these. I went to the cash register at Bath & Body Works with just the lemon and left the store with the other two and a rather heavy booklet of coupons. Also, I think I may have given them my phone number and email address.
Anyway. They're great. The lemon one tastes like Lemon Pound Cake but without the guilt.
Gosh. I should be in advertising.


I've started making my school supplies. Two of the binders I will be using this year are finished and I'm very happy with them. One of them is finished , but it's purposeful and determined ugliness irks me to no end. I might just start completely over. But last night, while watching Arrested Development, I made this little pouch to hold the nick knacks that fall inexplicably to the bottom of my bag.


I don't know if you can see in the picture, but those are adorable green polka dots on that fabric. I got it from Wal Mart. And I'm ashamed, because there's a great fabric store across the street that probably would have been worth the effort. But Wal Mart held up astoundingly well selection wise.

I'm off to Centralia for a couple of days to spend some time with some very old friends. It is going to be a blast. I can't wait to see them and spend some time on the farm where they live. It's beautiful there. Maybe I'll take some pictures and show them to you when I get back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sense of humor comes out through your blog in a very sublte yet amusing way. Keep writing!!!

Miss Pip said...

Thank you! I will.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.