Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday..

Sunday
I think it should be called it'spissingdownrainandI'mfreezingandwhyisitnotsnowingday. Or OhmygodIhaven'tdonemyhomeworkandI'vegotareallynastyassignmentinmathday.
I hate Sundays. Even more than Mondays. Because sunday is so panic and dread-filled. You always have something you haven't done and everyone gets really grouchy because they're sad that the weekend is over and they have so much to do still.
Sorry about not posting for so long, but I've been pretty busy (not to mention boring) This week will be more blogfilled though. Because.. *Drumroll please*

I'm turning fourteen on Friday! I'm so excited! I love my birthday and hopefully I'll be going to the city with my family and we'll hang out and do Christmas shopping. (Oh yes, all of us will be skipping school and/or work, it's tradition) and I'll get to eat as much junk food as I want!

No comments: