Monday, December 10, 2007

As of December 7th 2007

Random facts about me as of my fourteenth year.

  1. I have been playing cello now, for four years.
  2. I've read three graphic novels.
  3. I invented a board game called "Poor Dog/ Star Dog" when I was 3. Ask me how to play and I can still tell you. Go on. Ask me.
  4. My hair is about 22 inches long.
  5. I have a level 27 mage human on Steamwheedle cartel (Don't ask..)
  6. I have liked the same guy for four consecutive years. (But that was in elementary school)
  7. I have had crushes on six boys, in my lifetime
  8. I have a dog named Basil and two homosexual rabbits and countless starlings in my attic.
  9. I have written three songs.
  10. I have been to Mexico, England, and Canada (Where I was born).
  11. I have two scars on my face, both from falling down a cliff, at entirely different times in my life.
  12. I have completed 12 of the 26 Gashleycrumb Tinies rendered in polymer clay. In 3D. I am awesome.
  13. I have had 22 teachers.
  14. I have bitten my nails without even trying to stop myself, for 12 years.
  15. I have played an elaborate make-believe game called "The Town" since I was 6. It started out just my brother and I and has grown to eight people. We meet four times a year. It used to be called "Paradise"
  16. The movie "Spirited Away" scares the bejesus out of me.
  17. I have read a huge number of books.
  18. I am becoming some of the person I want to be.

3 comments:

TYLER said...

how do you play?

utenzi said...

If you want to make it to 15 it might be a good idea to avoid that cliff. It's out to get you, Pip.

Caroline said...

Piper I have recently decided that I LOVE Canada.