Thursday, March 20, 2008

The post would be on the bottom row of class pictures. This title, not so much.

"Will you still call for me,
When she falls asleep?
Or do we soon forget,
The things we cannot see?" Tori Amos, Happy Phantom

Easter is coming. And I am enormously excited. I love Easter. But in a way, I am also terrified of it.. (That's all I'm going to explain at the moment. See Post-Easter Post-age)

I have kind of run out of books. All the series I have been anticipating *Cough*Twilight*Cough* are finished and reread. And then there's the other series' where the plot is fine until the eighty-billionth book is published and the plot has been sucked dry of any interest anymore. There is no conflict or sorrow anymore. Don't get me wrong. I love happy endings. I almost require them. But I love happy endings not happy beginningsmiddlesandends. Y'know what I mean? Does anyone know any good books?

5 comments:

Shari said...

Crap. I forgot. I will bring you "Tunnels" forthwith.

Shari said...

Crap. I forgot. I will bring you "Tunnels" forthwith.

Miss Pip said...

Oh. I forgot too! Yay! That would be wonderous!

cassie said...

hey piper!!!!!!! i have a picture of u on my blogggggg. yeah. lol.

Anonymous said...

Miss Pip, your awesome! and some books if your a romantic are, Meagan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys, Story of A Girl, Dangerous Girls (vamires), The Uglies series, the Sloppy Firsts series, Size 12 is not Fat (mystery), The Series of Unfortunate Events (also a mystery), and The Secrets of my Hollywood Life trilogy.
Well there you go, I know a ton more, but I haven't read them yet. Well read them and blog about what you think, before July 12, if you get the chance. Thanks