Saturday, November 17, 2007

Boredom... Dom.. Dom.. Dom.. Dom..

I'm extremely bored.
And I'm trying to pretend that I'm doing something constructive so that I don't have to do my homework. Does that ever happen to you? You convince yourself that you'll do your homework, very very soon, and then, suddenly it's Sunday night and you still have homework to do? Happens to me all the time.
I'm craving the city too. The grundgy, wet city. Cafes and markets and apartments, and trash and public art that isn't made out of tractor parts, and big old intricate buildings, and quiet bookstores, and that kind of slate color that appears when it rains on the sidewalk and the sleek, purposeful people. I'm craving the city as one might crave chocolate (Which don't get me wrong, I crave too. ) I just love being there. It makes you feel important.

1 comment:

Demi said...

uhg, your making me jealous! i want to go to seattle but nnnnooooooo, you get to go before me. unless i can convince my mom to take me.... hmmmm, that just might work.