Saturday, July 12, 2008

Before I go to Music Camp

I wanted to share this very special video with you.







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XKwX194gYI



Observe the comments. I am not actually sure what is more pathetic, the video or those who comment on the video, berating it's "Fak", the average Internet muskrat's word for "Fake", nature.

And, please feel free to enlighten me of your feelings on this controversial matter. Is it bad that Ginny looks about 5 years younger than Harry? Do you think Ron was hurt by the cat Hermione was holding?

Now that I think about it, I'm kind of the pathetic one. I just wrote an entire fucking post about the thing.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Post overdose! My god! Its actually funny to be making drug references, because I just watched Charlie Bartlett (part of my ongoing 'Robert Downey Jr. vs. Heath Ledger' research) and a good part of that movie consists of selling drugs. There's even an overdose! Oh Yay!

Anonymous said...

Where the heck did you FIND this?!?
Did you search for 'Random repeated kissing scenes'?

Ha, jk jk. Im just giving you a hard time just because I can. =^.^=

What orchestra did you get into this year???
I got into TJYS again . . .