Saturday, December 23, 2006

Formulas, Christmas, , and 13

How do you make a blog known? How do you become recognized? Do you hang out with the right people? Do you post all the time? I wish I had a formula. But alas, I don't. So I can only continue to rant and rave about my life as a seventh grader. Oi Vey.

I turned 13 this month. Yes, now I am a full fledged teen. Despite my impressive new age though, I don't feel any different. I will keep you, O Imaginary Reader, posted. Christmas is in 2 days. I could pretend to be utterly calm and all teenager-like, but instead I prefer to run around the house, flapping my hands in excitement. I can only imagine what tomorrow will be.

Please post. I am in need of a good post.

1 comment:

Shari said...

So here I am, back in 2006. I have a secret to keep people coming back. I always make sure I go to the person's blog if they are a new commenter to me and leave them a comment back. It is usually best to do it right after you have written a new post. People then get used to coming back, and soon you will have quite a following...

I am really excited that people came over here and commented. I know how exciting that is. The first comment I got from a stranger was read and re-read by me 1000 times. It is so exciting!

Keep it up - I know you have a lot to say! :)